The Asia Cornea Society endeavours to:
- Provide a forum for exchange of knowledge and skills in the corneal subspecialty and related fields;
- Promote research in the corneal subspecialty and related fields;
- Associate with national corneal and ophthalmological societies in different countries and to collaborate with other international and regional associations with similar interests;
- Work with other local, regional and international organizations to co-organise or sponsor Cornea symposia or workshops with their scientific programmes;
- Organise an independent Asia Cornea Society Scientific Meeting at least once every two years to advance knowledge, share new discoveries and insights in the corneal subspecialty and related fields.